Saturday, November 1, 2008

Welcome to my lie!!! (#1... Stay tuned... More to come!!!) (Tribe.net) Sun, January 29, 2006 - 1:51 AM

Something I've gotten out of a course I'm currently doing this weekend...

I lie to acquaintances, my friends and myself... A LOT!!!

When I leave you guys... When I walk away from you... I usually say nothing to you... AND TELL myself that I'm fine. I'm bored or tired of the moment... I may wonder off to anywhere else... or just go home.

This is CRAP!!!

The truth is... I often feel empty... that somethings missing... incomplete... BUT I slink home and tell myself...

It's OK...
It doesn't really matter...
AND THEN
I suffer and wallow in pity once again...

I'd like to apologize... This is ALL ME. Lying to you all... pretending that I'm fine and NOT TRULY BEING straight with you

You don't even have the vaguest idea what is happening and I'm blaming you for not connecting and loving me...

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!

It is so completely selfish and self-centered of me...

"I" am leaving you,
You have NO idea what's going on
and
most probably...
"I" am leaving our connection INCOMPLETE and NOT making sure you are taken care of, clear, complete and Loved...
"I" am not honoring our relationship, our friendship and creating a deeper connection with you...

WHY???

Because I'm acting like a little kid..
a hurt five year old...
having a little pity party!!!
And everyone suffers...
Because
I could create JOY , FUN and PLAY...
I could make sure my friends are taken care of...
AND I DON'T

So...
I apologies and am letting you know... That I... from now on... I commit that any time... I feel the slightest incompleteness in me... or between us... That I will take action!!!

That there is NOTHING left to be said between us...
That there is NO concern or thought left to be said...
I will be Bold, Uninhibited, Fearless, Loving and Complete!
AND
I make sure YOU are taken care of...
That you and I are left honored, complete and loved when ever I leave.

THIS IS MY NEW PROMISE TO YOU, MYSELF and MY LIFE...

AND YOU HAVE COMPLETE PERMISSION TO CALL ME ON IT!!!
AND CALL ME ON IT HARD!!!
TOUCH LOVE BABY!!!

And it is LOVE!!!

;-)

Samwise

------------- Comments ------------------

6 Comments


Sun, January 29, 2006 - 7:32 AM
So that's why you wouldn't have sex with me, I thought it was cause you we're frightened by the size of the Pirate kings manhood.

Sun, January 29, 2006 - 9:10 AM
way to GO SAM! THAT"S playing full out. Welcome to teh court..and its only the beginning..but I promise its way more fun and intrigue than that old tired stuff!

Can't wait to see the 'discovered' you with that authentic sparkle in your eye!!

xoxoxo
Savannah-FireFly

Sun, January 29, 2006 - 10:02 AM
I can tell you went to Landmark. My friend was there last month and wrote exactly the same stuff.

C P

offline
Sun, January 29, 2006 - 1:48 PM
I would be happy to give you a smack every now and then. I hit from love.


Mon, January 30, 2006 - 1:40 AM
your 'lie'
BEAUTIFUL TRUTH SAM!!!!!!!!
to tell you the truth, this makes a lot of sense now :) :) .... but it's amazing how much this 'forum' stuff (I assume that's what you are talking about?) is appearing in my life in different ways. I really appreciate you sharing this.... it is brave, honest and loving! (To yourself and to us.) Good for you.

Tue, January 31, 2006 - 8:23 PM
Good for you, Samwise! I love that you're sharing your growth with your friends.

I can't wait to hear the rest of your lies. =)

- Kristi (who is a big fan of the Brad Blanton's book - Radical Honesty).

No comments: