Saturday, November 1, 2008

I LOVE THIS FEELING... (...I HATE THIS FEELING) Hmmmm... Smeagol/Gollum (Tribe.net) Mon, February 13, 2006 - 4:57 PM

WOW... It's so cool to revisit Blogs... Like going back and reading your personal diary to rediscover where you were at and how the space changes so drastically...

I'm doing AMAZING!!!

(This food thing is really cool... I'm gonna do it like EVERY DAY!!!)

The thing I've noticed about the "I hate this feeling" BLog is that the LOOMING problem... that sometime in the FUTURE there is GOING to be a PROBLEM???

WHO CARES??? How completely stupid and dishonoring of the MOMENT... I'm COMPLETELY WASTING THE MOMENT. (Thank you Wizard)

I was having an amazing talk with a friend the other day and REALLY GOT being in THAT MOMENT... I wasn't thinking about where is this new friendship going to go, how is it like my past experiences, what do I do with it, what steps do I have to take now... MY MIND WAS SHUT OFF ("The POWER OF NOW")...

I was just blissfully and peacefully connected to this moment... It allowed everything... Myself, the sweet friend, the lovely surroundings, peace, love, joy, bliss, serenity to be present... IT WAS PROFOUND...

The next moment will take care of itself and I will honor that one when it is here... and not until!

There is no looming... Looming is the future... looming could loom forever and NEVER impact you, so it's not REAL, it's only in your mind, and if it does become real... It isn't looming any more... it's there to be dealt with... SO LOOMING IS NEVER REAL!!! It's only a thought, a projected feeling that we give power too... OR NOT... I SAY NOT!

I like to say...
"We don't need to create positive, we can, but we don't have to, positive will show up naturally... what we need to do is remove the negative, Untie the (K)NOT... remove the thing that BLOCKS the natural flow of creation in us all.

We need to Share... and untie the (K)NOTS

No comments: