Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ok... Kodak commercials and Sappy Broadway show tunes... :*( [MORE CONFESSIONS OF A THEATRE FAG] (Tribe.net) Sun, August 10, 2008 - 4:56 PM

This song was in a show at my theatre (The Mark Taper Forum) called "13"
and it's a story about turning 13 and dealing with the (normal) stuff you go through, and just dealing with friends, fitting in, school and stuff.

But this SONG pains me, makes my cry...
Between the song, the arrangement and the AMAZING voice on this 15 year old girl...

It kinda reminds me of god spell... I AM SO FAGGY!!!

What it means to be a friend

--------------- Comments -------------------

2 Comments


Mon, August 11, 2008 - 10:09 AM
You crack me up Sam :)

Mon, August 11, 2008 - 11:43 AM
Crack up...
Just putt'n it out there... ;-)

Quirky little hobbit that I am...

No comments: