Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I was asked... Balance... (Tribe.net) Mon, January 23, 2006 - 11:33 AM

I was asked... I need to find a good balance between going out and doing the things I want/need to... Do you have any suggestions for my needed balance?

Surround yourself with lovely sweet people with lovely sweet energy and intentions...

Harder than it sounds...

Often each one of these people is busy (sometimes overly like myself) searching so manically... that they don't create that needed commune of people. NOT just a community but a true commune... a group that is always there... every individual in the group is NOT always available, they can't be, they are out exploring and expanding BUT the GROUP is always there, there will always be a subset of the group there for you, as you will always be there for them.

Almost a kind-of loving pack of love wolves... supporting and traveling together... nurturing and protecting... sensitive and sensual and always happy to see you journey off and always embracing when you return.

All I know is... this is what I want.

With that... there is no flailing... only venturing and exploring... and returning home.

----------- Comments ------------
Naughty Ballet Dancer

Thu, January 26, 2006 - 1:09 AM
You said it....
You will be amazed on how many people will start to show up, the people you will attract... who you WANT in your life...
and those that will just LEAVE...

This is my Mantra...thanks for your words...

You will find a HOME...

tc

Fri, January 27, 2006 - 6:56 PM
Breathe
Sam, I knew you had a wonderful spirit the night I met you. Don't despair! Within the next 24 hours, make time to relax - in whatever form that is for you - and ponder, " what is your passion?" How do the things that fill up your time express your passion? Is there anything you need to let go? Is there anything you've put off that you need to do?

The two times I've seen you were at house parties. These are great to keep in contact with people (obviously I go to them), but do you meet with people during the week for coffee? for a movie? for a walk? for ice cream? :) These are the times when bonding occurs.

After next week, I'll be leaving for Thailand. Let's try to coordinate a hour to "hang out" before I go. Because eventually, I'll be coming back. -Mariam

No comments: